August 6: Feature improvements
- Instagram influencers search using ANY keywords, the feature that you don't see anywhere else. The list is sorted by the number of followers by default and you can sort it by the other columns. Moreover, you can load and share the pictures posted by any Instagram account with just one click.
An example of keywords: "New York hotel"
- Twitter influencers search with real-time results. The list is also sorted by the number of followers by default. For example, enter keywords "New York hotel"
October 6: Search the Sources of Website Posts
We provide a lot more search results when you search news feeds aka the sources of website posts. You can load these sources with one click and auto post the content to your social media pages. Go to the "Generate Content" tab => enter keywords => click the "Search/Load Page" button:
September 8: Batch Change Targeted Networks
A new batch action has been added to change the social networks that your scheduled posts will be posted to. Go to the list view of your pending posts => Batch => Edit Targeted Networks:
August 23: Search Instagram Influencers
You can search Instagram influencers and your competitors in your niche and save their feeds to Content Mixer:
Go to the Generate Content tab => enter keywords => click on the Influencers button => Instagram Influencers
July 25: New Features on Popup Campaigns Builder
A lot of new features and bug fixes have been done on our visual popup campaign builder. Read the quick guide.
- Better user experience when you move and resize an element.
- New email marketing programs are being supported.
- New animation effects are added and live preview is available.
- Easily add a "Facebook Like" and "Twitter Tweet" button to any popup.
- Easily bring an element to the front or back of any other elements.
- Hide a popup permanently for the users who have submitted your subscription form.
June 20: Performance Improvements
Along with fixing some issues to make the whole app run better, we've made the performance improvements that increased the posting speed by 50%!
April 19: Post to LinkedIn with Native Images
Our system can create native image posts on LinkedIn now. Please reconnect your LinkedIn account in Settings to use the new feature.
December: Post to Google My Business
You can now post to Google My Business from our platform. Connect your Google account in Settings.
Use these Google Posts to promote your products and services in organic results pages like below:
July - August: Facebook Changes
Facebook announced a series of updates on their platform policy in the past couple of months. Our app has been updated to adapt these changes:
1. Facebook no longer allows third-party apps to post to your personal wall.
2. Automatically generated content is no longer allowed on Facebook (pages and groups).
March: Three Times More Search Results
When you search for viral images, our search engine will now deliver nearly three times more search results than before from social media.
Additionally, you can customize your preferred date format in the dashboard Settings.
December 18: Better Hashtag Auto-Generation
Hashtags are keywords or phrases you add to your posts with a # sign before them. Using them is an effective way to increase exposure for your posts and attract new followers on social media.
In addition to the current feature, which shows you the relevant hashtags (and their stats) when you enter a hashtag by yourself, we're beta testing a new feature that can automatically generate and insert hashtags to your posts based on the picture you upload and/or the message you’ve composed. Learn More
November 9: Save Your Frequently Used Text
The message composer now comes with a feature similar to Microsoft Word's AutoText. You can save your frequently used hashtags, phrases, or just any text you want, and insert them into your message:
October 20: Bulk Add Posts to the Queue
New services: we are now providing Facebook page likes and followers exclusively from the US and/or the UK.
You can now select multiple posts and add them to your Scheduled Posts queue when posting from the Content Generator and Content Mixer.
July 18: Automatically Retrieve Image from Your Link
If you didn't upload an image for your post, Fan Page Robot will automatically grab a high-quality image from the web page that you are sharing.
Simply enter the URL of the news or article page that you want to share, Fan Page Robot will automatically grab a featured image from the web page, and then auto post it to your blog or any image-based social sharing sites, such as Instagram and Pinterest:
June 5: Pinterest & Tumblr Services
In recent months, we have expanded our Boost Likes services to include Pinterest and Tumblr.
A lot of updates have been made on the existing services as well.
March 8: Image Editor
The image editor on Fan Page Robot lets you tweak your images for everything from size, border, brightness to adding text, stickers, icons, and conversation bubbles.
This versatile post processing tool comes with layers and many customizable filtering effects that you might find on a full fledged image editing program.
February 20: Auto Post to Shopify for SEO
1. You can autopost to your Shopify blogs to improve the SEO for your Shopify store. Similar to the Wordpress and Blogger autoposting, you can combine multiple posts into a blog article.
2. Fan Page Robot now will automatically fix your picture when you post to Instagram.
January: Facebook Ad/Post Reactions & Other New Services
Voila! So, you can easily add reactions such as love, haha, wow, sad, and angry to any Facebook ads or page posts. To get started, you just need to enter your ad or post URL into the "Boost Likes" dashboard.
In the past month, we also expanded our services to Vimeo and Soundcloud.
We always keep up with the Instagram updates as well. Our posting system is compatible with the latest version of the Instagram app.
© 2021, fanpagerobot.com. All rights reserved.